Sunday, May 1, 2011

Song of the Day

This was originally meant to be posted on Friday, but we had family visiting so I didn't get a chance to write it up.  On Friday morning I literally woke and started singing "And I'm not sorry / I'm not your b!tch don't hang your sh!t on me (It's human nature)."  This is just one of those classic Madonna songs that transcends generations and is still relevant today.  This is my favorite part of the song: "(Express yourself, don't repress yourself) / Did I say something wrong? / Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about sex / (I musta been crazy) / Did I stay too long? / Oops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind / (What was I thinking?)"  It's such a freedom of expression type of song, and it really gets you thinking.  Who doesn't like Madonna?

Check out the music video:

And here's the performance at the Sticky & Sweet Tour where Britney joined Madonna on stage:

No comments:

Post a Comment