Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Artist Spotlight: The Civil Wars

A few weeks back I introduced Jessie J to the blog, and so I thought I'd introduce another new group to you guys.  They're called The Civil Wars, and they are a folk band.  Their video has been on the VH1 Top 20 Countdown for a few weeks now, and I am officially addicted.  The music is soooo different than what's out there right now.  I've included the music video for their single 'Barton Hollow' below, and if you like their music you can go to their website HERE and download the single for free, as well as download a live acoustic session for free.  For that price you can't beat it!  I highly recommend these guys.  They are truly talented.

P.S.  Forgive me for the lack of updates.  This is the beginning of AP exam week and I am all out studying.  Updates will come over the weekend and after Tuesday of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment