Saturday, May 21, 2011

Keep On Dancing 'Till the World Ends'

So, the world did not come to an end as it was thought to.  I mean, who really bought into that?  Taking the word from a preacher who has predicted the end numerous times and been wrong.  Come on.  I find the Mayan's prediction of 2012 more likely and I still don't even believe in that.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your "last moments on Earth" by listening to some great music (I had 'Till the World Ends' on repeat all day). 

In some Britney related news, the much anticipated return of the Billboard Music Awards is tomorrow, and it appears as if Miss Britney Spears herself will be performing.  Various sources have reported it as being true, and the official Twitter of Billboard has been dropping hints about a "surprise performer."  Britney may be doing two performances: one with Rihanna for 'S&M' and one with Nicki Minaj for 'Till the World Ends.'  If this is true it will probably be the most talked about performance of the year, so I wanted you guys to know so that you could check it out.  You know how I love me some Britney!

Check out some of Britney's past Billboard Music Award performances:



No comments:

Post a Comment