Thursday, June 30, 2011

iPad!!!

Guess what?  My iPad came in the mail yesterday!!!  Ever since the day the iPad was announced two years ago I was dying to get it, but of course, you never buy the 1st generation product.  I waited patiently until the iPad 2 was released, but at that time I still needed more money so I came up with the perfect solution: graduation.  The generosity of my family and friends supplied me with more than enough money for it, so I ordered it straight away.  I literally played with it all last night, and I am having a hard time putting it down this morning.  The beauty of it is incredible, and its functionality is overwhelming.  I never truly realized how amazing this product is, and I am so glad I finally made the purchase.  It's like a mini-portable computer that is incredibly easy to use.  I really do recommend it for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment