Thursday, June 30, 2011

'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' Music Video by Coldplay

Like I said before, 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' is an amazing song from an amazing band, and I was surprised by how well the video came out.  When I first started watching the video I was like "oh no, not this again".  I'm referring to the whole continuous painting of sidewalks, buildings, cars, everything.  Most of the time it comes off as being very childish as it is a common technique used in Disney Channel music videos and the like.  But the director of the video did an amazing job by taking a fresh approach to the common visual.  The cutting visuals were a great idea and I thoroughly enjoyed the video on all levels.  I am very excited for what their album is to bring in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment