Friday, August 5, 2011

America's Got Talent - Quarterfinals, Pt. 3 & 4

So another two weeks have gone by and we have seen some more great talent take the stage.  The past two weeks have had their ups and downs, but my favorites definitely brought it.  Next week is the MySpace Audition round, so that should be fun.  That's how AGT found Jackie Evancho so maybe we'll see some amazing talent!

SH'Boss Boys
I know a lot of people don't like these kids, but I just think that they're adorable.  Little kids who can get up on the stage and create their own lyrics that are appropriate for their age is such an achievement and I just hope that they never stop rapping.  It was sad to see them go, but they definitely would not have won the competition.

Lys Agnes
AGT is never short of opera singers and they always seem to do well in the competition.  Lys Agnes is pretty good.  She definitely isn't better than Jackie Evancho or Prince Poppycock, but I love her look and her attitude.  She really is a great person and definitely deserves this.  

Charles Peachock
Charles is an extreme juggler, and does some amazing things.  Last time we saw him he set himself on fire!  I personally thought that this week he was incredible.  He played the piano by bouncing tennis balls off the keys.  If that isn't talented then I don't know what is.  I was personally outraged when both Sharon and Howie condemned the routine.  Don't know what they were watching.

Melissa Villasenor
Melissa is probably my favorite comedian that has ever been on this show.  She does celebrity impersonations, and she could not be more hilarious.  I thought that this week she was just as great as she was in her audition.  My favorite part was when she sang 'Over the Rainbow' as Britney, Mariah, Michael and Judy Garland.  It was spot on!

Fatally Unique
That performance was the best group dance number I have ever seen on the show.  Hands down.  I can't believe that the judges weren't more ecstatic.  I thought it was amazing and they should definitely come in third place or so.  Loved it!

Team iLuminate
These guys are definitely one of my favorites this year and they will probably win the show.  Not only is it amazing visually, but the technology behind the performance is what really amazes me.  It's so ingenious.

No comments:

Post a Comment