Friday, August 5, 2011

Song of the Day: 'Rain Over Me' by Pitbull

Coming off of Pitbull's latest album, 'Rain Over Me' is another chart-smashing collabo with Marc Anthony that will soon dominate the charts. Even though I'm kind of tired of Pitbull featuring someone on every single he releases, there is no use denying that he knows how to make incredible music.  This most recent offering is another one that I have had stuck on repeat today.  I have never been a fan of Marc Anthony, though.  Every time I see him I think he looks like a drug addict, and his music is just something that has never interested me.  On 'Rain Over Me' however, Marc's voice is amazing and it makes a wonderful addition to the song.  The chorus is superb and definitely catchy.  Looks like Pitbull has another song that you will hear everyday on the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment