Saturday, August 13, 2011

'Stereo Hearts' Music Video by Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine

About a week ago I brought you Gym Class Heroes' newest single, and now we have the video for it.  This one is the classic "the shadows are independent of their counterparts" music video.  It's been done time and time again, but I quite enjoyed this video.  Adam Levine wasn't quite as prominent in it as one would have liked, but at least he was in there long enough to distract from the horror that is Travie McCoy.  Personally I think Travie looks like a hobo who lives on the side of the street.  I find him so revolting and I cannot believe that Katy Perry every dated him.  On a more positive note though, the video is just another great fun one that is perfect for summer.  Should make a splash on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment