Thursday, October 13, 2011

'Lay It On Me' Music Video by Kelly Rowland featuring Big Sean

Kelly Rowland is really becoming a big name superstar this time around with her album 'Here I Am'.  She's always been just "a member of Destiny's Child" until she started working with David Guetta a few years back.  Once she did 'When Love Takes Over' she cemented herself in the pop stratosphere as a solo artist, and she gained a huge following in the UK.  Because of this huge following she was asked to be a judge on The X Factor UK, and I can honestly say that this is the best thing she has ever done.  After having been watching her as a judge on the show for months now I can honestly say that I think she is the best judge to ever be on reality TV.  She is critical when she needs to be, she is passionate when she needs to be, and she is funny when she needs to be.  She does what a judge is supposed to do, and if she doesn't win the show with the girls I will be shocked.  I have fallen in love with her as an artist and an entertainer throughout the show, and I only hope that more and more people will embrace her because she really is a great artist.
Judging by the title alone you knew this had to be a sexually charged video, and that it is.  Kelly took this video and did a very literal interpretation of the lyrics with some scantily clad men, and she herself even shows some skin.  We see her doing some choreography, being lifted into the air and lots of grinding.  Oh, and did I mention that she plays with an elephant's trunk?  Seriously.  Like I said, it's a sexual video for a sexual song.  What more do you want from her?

No comments:

Post a Comment