Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'Is This Love' Music Video by Aiden Grimshaw

I (hopefully) introduced you to the amazing Aiden Grimshaw a few weeks ago, and now to go along with his debut single, here is his debut video! I think the video is really well done, and is worthy of being seen by all. The cinematography is stunning, and it will definitely solidify Aiden's standing in the music stratosphere. Unfortunately, Aiden does not take center stage in the video as he only appears for a few seconds. The video depicts an unraveling relationship, but through many sexual encounters, the man finally realizes how much he loves his girl. My favorite part of the video had to be the scene that was an homage to the single cover. I love when directors incorporate things into the video like that because it's only something the fans will recognize. Overall, it's a stunning video, and I can't wait for Aiden to finally release his debut album later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment