Thursday, August 9, 2012

GaGa Does RuPaul

Lady GaGa is a fashion icon, and just like last year, GaGa is covering the September issue of Vogue. Last night GaGa tweeted out the September issue cover for all of her Little Monsters to enjoy. I absolutely love this look, and I hope this'll be the direction she's going for her new album as I didn't really care for her aesthetic during the Born This Way era all that much. You may be wondering to yourself: why does that picture look familiar? It's because she's channeling RuPaul, a fact which I tweeted out moments after she unveiled the cover. Later that night, GaGa sent out a tweet confirming that she used RuPaul as inspiration for the look. This is the look she used as inspiration, but unfortunately this was the best picture I could find:


In other news, it's been confirmed that GaGa's new album/project will be called ARTPOP. She first tweeted her new tattoo, and then confirmed on Twitter by saying that it must be written in all caps. Excited? I know I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment