Wednesday, November 7, 2012

'Bring It On Home' by Mariah Carey

In celebration of the momentous occasion that happened last night, Barack Obama's election for a second term as the United States president, Mariah Carey released a new song. 'Bring It On Home' is pretty self explanatory, and it's message is quite simply the great victory that our country achieved and how Obama was the best option to carry our country forward. As always, Mariah's voice is angelic. Need I say more? I can not tell you how happy I was last night when the results were announced. I'm from Ohio so to see my state as the deciding factor was momentous. And last night was even more incredible as marriage equality was passed in four states and the first ever openly gay senator Tammy Bladwin was elected. This country is moving to where it needs to be and I am so happy that Barack Obama is once again my Commander in Chief.


No comments:

Post a Comment