Thursday, May 30, 2013

'Ashtrays and Heartbreaks' Music Video by Snoop Lion featuring Miley Cyrus

I can't stand Snoop, and if it weren't for Miley I would never have listened to this song. But since Queen Miley is featured on it I'm addicted to it. It's the perfect summer jam (like I've said before), and today we finally get the video for the song. It's a rather boring video as it is basically just clips of everyday life on the streets, and Miley is barely even in the video. But most of it takes place in slo-mo, and there are some really cool shots that definitely require a viewing. I especially like the one where the pigeon has a beak full of food. Miley's ready to start her world domination in a few days with her new single 'We Can't Stop', and believe me, when that song comes out I'm going to go cray cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment