Thursday, May 30, 2013

'Crazy Kids' Music Video by Ke$ha featuring will.i.am

Ke$ha is back with her next single off her flawless album Animal. The track, which now features will.i.am, is one of the best off the album and was just begging to be turned into a music video. In the video, Ke$ha heads to the ghetto to get her freak on in typical Ke-dollar sign-ha fashion. Ke$ha debuts a new look, complete with corn rows and all, and hits up this house party where she's in some very strange company. It was a fun video, and I especially liked the nod to Pan's Labyrinth with the eye in the hand. My favorite part of the video was the old, fat woman in the pool. It was hysterical. I definitely think will.i.am was so unnecessary in this song; he didn't add anything to it. Otherwise, it was a great video, and Ke$ha didn't fail to deliver.

2 comments:

  1. I found your little "Dear Reader" note above very charming, I've never seen something like this before.

    That's all I wanted to say, just a random Ke$ha fan coming by. And I don't know if that is up to you or the host server itself, but I also like that you can comment anonymously, with just a name or URL, OpenID, or choosing from several different profiles. Nice. *claps*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it :) It's always great getting comments from my readers, even if you just dropped by!

      Delete