Friday, May 31, 2013

'Girls Just Gotta Have Fun' by Sophia Grace

Do you remember the fabulous duo Sophia Grace and Rosie, the cute British girls who made their debut on The Ellen Degeneres Show singing 'Super Bass'? They became a viral sensation and have since appeared on Ellen's show numerous times. I have been in love with these girls since the beginning, and out of nowhere, Sophia Grace just dropped her first single. Yes, you heard that right. Sophia Grace's first single is 'Girls Just Gotta Have Fun' and it is more than you could have ever expected. It's a great R&B track that's gonna have you grooving. Sophia tells you to put your pink tutu on, and declares that "Nicki is my princess, and Ellen is my queen." No lies detected. You should have seen me listening to this for the first time: you would have thought I'd gone insane. I'm literally freaking out while listening to this sick track. Watch out ya'll, Sophia's coming to snatch yo wigs!

Note: This review is totally serious. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment