Friday, May 31, 2013

'Girlfriend' by Icona Pop

Swedish electro-pop duo Icona Pop are riding on a high right now with their song 'I Like It' blowing up radio. I recently just started listening to them and I am in love. You really don't get much better than European pop music. The duo just released a new song 'Girlfriend' which is set to be their next international single. The single is another huge pop song that is sure to be a successful hit. They start off with Tupac's famous line "All I need in this life of sin / Is me and my girlfriend" from 'Me and My Girlfriend' which was then used by Jay-Z in his powerful collaboration with Beyoncé on ''03 Bonnie & Clyde'. It's an orgastic electro pop track that gives you that euphoric high just like 'I Like It' delivered. The girls don't disappoint, and they're here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment