Sunday, May 26, 2013

'Wild' Music Video by Jessie J featuring Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal

I was a huge Jessie J fan when she first released 'Do It Like a Dude', but over the last year I've really lost touch with her. She got horrid reviews on The Voice UK and she just wasn't doing anything so I kind of forgot about her. Now she's released the first single off her sophomore album, and it's giving me life. Jessie J's name is about to be all you see because this song is on fiyah and the music video is even better. In the video, Jessie struts her stuff with her new look, having shaved her hair for charity. She looks incredible, and in the video she goes crazy and dances with her signature style. She's scantily clad the entire time and werks that body like no other. Dizzee and Sean come in to aid her, and they rock the beat. Big Sean's verse is a little annoying, but Dizzee Rascal smashes it. The song is not what I was expecting at all: Jessie's more R&B/hip-hop style mixed with some dance elements and a whole lot of bass. It basically covers all her bases, and I can see this lighting up the radio in the coming weeks. If the rest of her album is going to be this strong, she has my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment