Sunday, September 1, 2013

'Holy Grail' Music Video by Jay-Z featuring Justin Timberlake

Jay Z premiered the video for his second single 'Holy Grail' off his new album Magna Carta Holy Grail, and it's a visual feast. I really don't know what to make of the video. Anyone want to bet there's some Illuminati influence in it? For the video, Jay Z takes the original song and remixes it, placing his first rap before Justin's first chorus, as well as slowing the song down in several places. It's really bizarre, but Jay is an artist and I'm sure there's some kind of explanation behind it all. It's totally awesome, and I especially love when all of the champagne glasses start toppling over. Who knows what it means, but I respect Jay Z as an all around artist and that's what he delivered with this video. 'Holy Grail' is easily my favorite track Jay has ever done. I listen to it all the time; it's addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment