Wednesday, October 2, 2013

'Pour It Up' Music Video by Rihanna

Rihanna finally debuted the music video for her song 'Pour It Up' for which the Rih-mix was released months ago. I've always loved the song from Unapologetic and was excited for it to be released. Now that we have the video, though, I might be having a different reaction. Rihanna takes the song quite literally for the video which, in short, is basically a bunch of interludes of women pole dancing and twerking. I totally respect pole dancing as an art form, but what we have here is just vulgar and trashy. Rihanna even partakes in it, and she comes off so skanky in this clip. The outfit she adorns for most of the video (pictured above) doesn't even scream "artistic" to me. It's trashy. I'm so disappointed with this video. And how is it possible that we went from the beautiful 'Stay' video to this? Rihanna, please do something better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment