Wednesday, October 16, 2013

'Unconditionally' by Katy Perry

Katy Perry's third studio album PRISM will be released next week, and after the smashing success 'Roar' has been Katy is ready to follow it up with second single 'Unconditionally'. For this one, Katy slows down the tempo a bit giving us a powerful mid-tempo. I'm really liking this one so far. Katy belts out the chorus, forcing her vocals to go further than she has ever pushed them before, and the emotion just melts my heart. I'm sure this'll be another huge radio smash. The only thing I don't like is that it really doesn't sound fresh or new. It's just another track that's made for radio to get her another #1. That being said, I'm excited to hear PRISM which is set to leak in its entirety any minute now.

You can listen to the song HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment