Friday, November 1, 2013

21 and Legal

Not only does November 1st mean that Halloween's over, Thanksgiving is on its way and Fall is in full effect, but it also means it's my birthday! Yep, today I turn 21. It's a scary thought to think that I'm now a fully legal adult who can purchase alcohol and all that. I feel old, but at the same time it's nice to be fully legal because now NYC isn't so restricting, especially with 21+ plus concerts, etc. And it's nice not to have this whole week sidelined by a hurricane like last year. All in all it should be fun. I hope everyone had a great Halloween last night and enjoy the rest of the month because we're getting ARTPOP, it's Miley Cyrus's birthday, Britney is releasing her second single 'Perfume' which is set to blow the world away, and I'm going to the first ever YouTube Music Awards this Sunday. It's going to be a month filled with awesome events, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

And I'm just going to pretend Britney is singing this to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment