Thursday, November 7, 2013

'Banga Banga' by Austin Mahone

Ever since Austin Mahone released his single 'What About Love' and it blew up over the summer I have been a fan. The reason why I love him is because he reminds me so much of the pop singers I grew up with in the '90s. He's got that old school charm, but still makes fantastic music. He's definitely a guilty pleasure type artist, but I'm unashamed to say I adore him. Mahone dropped his new single, and it's definitely a departure from his previous stuff. 'Banga Banga' was produced by Sean Garrett and so it definitely has more of that urban flare, but it's got an incredibly catchy hook. And the beat. I'm in love. This'll definitely put a hop in my step as I'm walking down the street. Austin Mahone's debut album Junior Year is set to be released in early 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment