Monday, November 25, 2013

'How Could I Want More' by Jamie Lynn Spears

Today is a big day for the Spears sisters. Britney put her new album Britney Jean up to stream on iTunes so basically the world has gone nuts devouring the Pop Princess's latest release. Overall, I think it's one of her best, even rivaling Blackout. I'll have my official review up before Thanksgiving, but first it's all about the little sister who was once known for her starring role in Zoey 101. Jamie Lynn was a big star in the '90s, but then she got pregnant and the public turned against her. But she's back to start her music career as a country artist. Jamie's first single 'How Could I Want More' is a mellow tune that reminds me of old school Taylor Swift but even more country. The tune is quite beautiful and really shows off how great of a voice Jamie has. What's cool is that having heard her big sister's track 'Chillin With You' (on which she is featured) it's clear that she has a very versatile voice. I'm excited to see what else she has in store for us in the future. And can you imagine her performing at one of Britney's Piece of Me shows? Today has been awesome and it's all thanks to the Spears sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment