Friday, April 18, 2014

'Till I Find You' by Austin Mahone

Austin Mahone is one of the most promising acts in music right now, and after a year of releasing singles we finally have a release date. Austin put his EP The Secret up for pre-order on iTunes a few days ago. The six song collection (plus two bonus tracks) only features previous single 'Mmm Yeah', otherwise all the songs are new.

As a incentive to pre-order, you receive an instant download of 'Till I Find You'. Much like 'What About Love', this track is very reminiscent of the good old days of the boy bands and is a total bop. It's very much an *NSYNC track at its core which is not a bad thing. Of course it's got some crazy warbling beats to amp up the excitement.

I'm still not sure what kind of sound Austin is going for, and with this old school boy band thing I don't know if he's ever going to make an impact. I really think he's so much more talented that Justin Bieber so I really want to see him make it big. We'll see how his EP performs when it's released on May 27th and hopefully we'll get a proper debut album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment