Tuesday, July 1, 2014

'Party' Music Video by Adore Delano

Our chola queen Adore Delano looks like she's pulling a Beyoncé with all these music videos. She only released her album in May and we're already onto the third single. Her album Till Death Do Us Party is an excellent showcase of her talent, and my review of it has been blowing up here on the site. Let's see what she has to offer us next.

Following 'I Adore U', the third single off the album is 'Party'. Obviously this was destined to happen as #PARTY is Adore's trademark. 'Party' is a great upbeat tune, and thankfully she delivered an even more fun and quirky music video.

The video takes place at a traditional backyard birthday party for a child, but everyone attending this party is well into their 20s. Adore plays the birthday princess who is a bit of a troublemaker. She looks stunning in her Alice In Wonderland style dress and long blonde weave.

The true star of the video, though, is the clown. Most people have a phobia of clowns, especially when you think of Stephen King's classic It, but this clown will have you all hot and bothered for all the right reasons. Can I get him to come to my birthday this year? In the words of Adore, I'm down, down, DTF.

Adore has already filmed her next music video (presumably for 'Hello, I Love You') so look out for that probably by the end of the month. But really, Adore, I need a video for 'I Look Fuckin Cool' with Alaska for obvious reasons.
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-01at122443PM_zpsa4036bc8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment