Monday, September 8, 2014

'Jealous' by Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas, the only member of the Jonas Brothers that actually matters, announced that his debut self-titled solo album will be released in November, but until then he's giving us more to tide us over. Despite having the body of a Greek god, the youngest JoBro might be the most sensitive of them all.

Following 'Chains' which still gets played on the daily, 'Jealous' is the second offering from Nick's upcoming album. The song is a certifiable jam, giving us a funky '80s throwback vibe mixed with lush synths that'll have you up and dancing.

Over the synthetic drum beat, Nick busts out his falsetto and tells us, "I turn my cheek, music up, and I’m puffing my chest / That’s why…I still get jealous." I'm seriously addicted to Nick right now, and it's starting to become unhealthy. I mean, after this:

And this:
how could you not be in love?

Nick Jonas's debut self-titled album will be released on November 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment