Tuesday, February 24, 2015

'I Want You to Know' by Zedd featuring Selena Gomez

Zedd is a master at what he does: creating dancefloor EDM bangers that refuse to leave your ears forever. This time he's teaming up with Selena Gomez, who he is reportedly dating, for another explosive cut that's a major earworm.

Not too long ago Selena gave us the powerful and emotional ballad 'The Heart Wants What It Wants', but it's nice to see her get back to the dancefloor. 'I Want You to Know' is a massive EDM production with the beat pulsating as Selena sings over it. Zedd is known for his masterful breakdowns, and the one here is one of his finest.

"I want you to know that it's our time / You and me bleed the same light / I want you to know that I'm all yours / You and me we're the same force," Selena coos on the hook. I have to be objective and say that this is as basic as it gets, but I'm honestly addicted and it's been on repeat. I'm so ready for a new album from the Gomez.

No comments:

Post a Comment