Wednesday, March 2, 2011

'Femme Fatale' Snippets by Britney Spears


So, this isn't a normal post, but since Britney Spears is the Queen and her album is being released on March 29th, I thought I'd keep you all up to date with her music.  Below you can listen to 30 second clips from a bunch of the songs that will appear on her album.  They all sound incredible, and she is really showing her versatility with this album.  March 29th will be an epic day!  My favorites so far are 'Inside Out,' 'I Wanna Go,' and 'The Big Fat Bass (feat. will.i.am).'  Take a listen and let me know what your favorites are!

BritneySong by TPBSecretLeaks

Britney Spears - Criminal (Snippet) by Britney Spears

Britney Spears - Seal It With A Kiss (Snippet) by Britney Spears

Britney Spears - The Big Fat Bass (Snippet) by Britney Spears

Britney Spears - How I Roll (Snippet) by Britney Spears

Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Snippet) by Britney Spears

Britney Spears - Inside Out (Snippet) by Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment