Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TODAY: AP U.S. Government

My final AP exam ever has arrived!  I am so glad to be done with these exams today.  On the other hand, I am the least prepared for this exam.  Having a first year AP teacher doesn't help matters, and not liking the subject mater is another negative.  I've tried my best to prepare so hopefully I can pull out at least a 3.  Wish me luck this time; I really need it.

UPDATE:  The AP Gov exam was 10x easier than I had expected.  The multiple choice questions were a piece of cake, and the essays weren't too bad.  I had really expected to go in and just epically fail, mainly because we have a first year AP teacher and he really didn't prepare us for the exam at all.  Luckily, I felt like I was very prepared and I did the best I could.  Hopefully with confidence like that I'll end up with at least a 3.  At this moment I really could care less about the exam, though, because I no longer have any more AP exams for the rest of my life!  I'm free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment