Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Song of the Day: 'The Edge of Glory' by Lady GaGa

As part of the countdown to GaGa's highly anticipated 'Born This Way' album, iTunes is releasing a song per week until the album's release.  This week's song is 'The Edge of Glory' and it has already become my song of the day.  I haven't been this excited about a GaGa song in a looooong time (probably since 'Telephone').  This is a slightly new direction for GaGa, but it is perfect.  Everything about this song screams "hit", and I hope the album is more along the lines of this.  I have been pretty disappointed this era so far, except for the 'Judas' video, but I think she may be redeeming herself.  I'm actually excited for the album now, and I hope it takes more of this direction.  Everything about the song is perfection.  I urge you to take a listen to it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment