Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The X Factor USA Preview

The X Factor is by far my favorite music television competition show as I have been watching the UK version for the past three years now, and I could not be more excited that the show is finally coming here to the U.S.  No matter whether you love or hate Simon Cowell (I for one love him), his shows are always the best.  What's great about The X Factor is that the judges actually coach the kids (similar to The Voice), but also there is choreography, pyrotechnics and sets.  It's truly a performance competition, not just a singing competition. Simon Cowell, armed with his fellow judges Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and L.A. Reid, is about to begin the show come September in order to find the next great singer and I promise that you will not be disappointed.  The very first preview for the show aired last night and it depicts Simon being his egotistical and brutally honest self.  The fact that he can kid about himself is entertaining, and I cannot wait for the show to premiere.  You can guarantee that I will be blogging every moment of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment