Monday, November 7, 2011

SNL Watch: November 5, 2011

This week on SNL saw Charlie Day from 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' host the show and musical guest Maroon 5 with special guest Travie McCoy performed.  I know I've said this already but SNL is on a roll this season.  This episode may be my second favorite of the season thus far after Melissa McCarthy's.  I actually forgot about Charlie about half an hour in to the show because the comedic genius of the actors was incredible.  My favorite skit had to be the Kim Kardashian divorce.  They portrayed it perfectly and realistically!  Maroon 5 did an incredible job as always, singing their latest hits 'Moves Like Jagger' and 'Stereo Hearts'.  Adam Levine even makes a cameo in the Comedy Tour sketch.  Can't wait to see Adam back on 'The Voice' in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment