Wednesday, September 26, 2012

'Wrecking Ball' Music Video by Aubrey O'Day

Former Danity Kane member and thrid place finisher on last year's The Celebrity Apprentice, Aubrey O'Day has finally released the music video for her single 'Wrecking Ball' after months of waiting. The song is really beautiful and she sings it beautifully. The video sees Aubrey performing the song with her band interspersed with scenes of her and her man cavorting in love at the beach. It's a simple video, but it works well with the song. My only complaint is that her make-up looks horrid. Her eyes make her look ten years older and like she hasn't slept in weeks. Otherwise, it's a very good video. Still wondering if we'll ever get her first solo album sometime in the near future...

1 comment:

  1. I love Aubrey! I have since MTB. I hope she can finally break out and show the world her talent as a solo artist. follow me on Twitter. @JorgeBaezJr

    ReplyDelete