Monday, November 12, 2012

'Catch My Breath' Music Video by Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson will be releasing her first greatest hits album in the coming weeks, a big feat for a former American Idol contestant. It's about time she released one because she's a superstar and has a plethora of hits under her belt. I just wish that she had written a better song than 'Catch My Breath' to celebrate this new era. Even having listened to it multiple times now I still dislike the song because it's so generic and bland. I would have liked something more interesting. However, I am in love with its music video. It's simplicity at its finest, but sometimes less is more. Basically, Kelly just stands there and sings, but mixed in are some really beautiful visuals. You actually see water molecules floating around as a symbol of not being able to catch your breath. Kelly also looks gorgeous, probably the best she has ever looked. I love me some Kelly, but I'm just not in love with this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment