Saturday, November 10, 2012

'Looking Hot' Music Video by No Doubt

Almost a week ago No Doubt released the music video for the third single off their new album Push and Shove. 'Looking Hot' was by far one of my favorite tracks off the album and I said it needed to be released as a single. Well, I got my wish, and now we have the music video for it as well. In the video, the band portray Native Americans with Gwen as the leader of the tribe. They go into town and get arrested, but luckily they are able to escape. It's actually a really cool video with a concept that I would never have come up with, but the Native American storyline is very well executed. I know I've said this with their last two videos, but once again Gwen looks stunningly gorgeous and 100% flawless. She's spectacular to watch. The reason why this post took so long is because after the video debuted it was pulled by the band because they got complaints saying the video was offensive to the Native American culture. I don't see how it is offensive at all, but since it was pulled it took me a while to find the video online to share with you all. Enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment