Friday, August 30, 2013

'I Wish' by Cher Lloyd featuring T.I.

Cher Lloyd is working on her sophomore album, her follow up to Sticks + Stones which I absolutely loved. Cher had a few hits in the U.S., but since then she has basically all but disappeared. She will be embarking on a new tour next week alongside Fifth Harmony, and with that she has released the first single off her new album. And she's obviously trying to make her crossover into the U.S. market stronger by featuring T.I. on the new tune. Having listened to it, I think 'I Wish' is going to do really well. It's got this '90s urban throwback feel to it which happens to be a sound I'm in love with. It's a fun, bouncy track, and just like with all her other songs, it gets stuck in your head immediately. I've adored Cher since she was on The X Factor UK, and I'm so excited to see what her new album sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment