Tuesday, August 20, 2013

'Tragic Girl' by Liquid360 and Chad Michaels

Keeping up with her idol Cher, Chad Michaels at long last released her very first single which she has been teasing for some time. Chad was the runner-up on Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race and then went on to win RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race and became the Queen of All Queens, a huge title to live up to. As the world's premier Cher impersonator, Chad is a massive star in her own right, and it's about time she finally ventures into the world of music. Deciding to work with one of her friends, she teamed up with accomplished artist and producer Liquid360 to record 'Tragic Girl'. After listening to it, I have to say that 'Tragic Girl' has to be one of the best dance tracks a queen has ever released. The beat is awesome, and I have to give props to Liquid360 for this. He even threw in some dubstep in the breakdown!  The only thing negative I'd have to say is that I wish Chad sang a bit more, but I know after this she'll release more music so I can wait. Chad has impressed me with this one.
"Tragic. Plastic. Elastic. Tragic Girl fantastic."

Make sure to grab it on iTunes which I highly suggest!

No comments:

Post a Comment