Tuesday, October 1, 2013

'Work Bitch' Music Video by Britney Spears

Britney Spears released the first single off her upcoming untitled eighth studio album on September 15th, and two weeks later we are finally getting the music video. 'Work Bitch' hasn't had the success Brit is usually known for, but I definitely think it's going to go along the lines of 'Scream and Shout' and skyrocket with the video, eventually giving it longevity. Let's just hope. I love the song, maybe not after so many repeat listenings, but it still holds its own. After having seen the video, I can legitimately say that it is her best video since the In the Zone era. First off, it's slickly produced and edited. Ben Mor did a phenomenal job with the video. Secondly, Brit is a mommy? Really? With that bangin' body you would never know she is a mother of two. Best she's ever looked since the Britney era. Of course there were costume changes galore, from a dominatrix to sexy in leather to elegantly gorgeous in white she showed it all. And then: the dancing. There was actual choreography in this video, and she rocked it. One of the things I love the most about Britney is when she dances because can't no one dance like this southern belle! (Excuse my poor grammar, Britney has left me incoherent). I love the scene where she's in the yellow leather top and the bell-bottom black pants because it reminds me of the Me Against the Music music video which is one of her best, choreography wise. And the scenes where she is in the pool are simply gorgeous, especially when the lights come on. And don't even get me started with the scene in the desert where she's standing on top of an upside down pyramid being led on by women in bondage. IT'S TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. Can someone say, "Godney?" So this is basically the best piece of work Britney has released in years, and after this video I just know the song is going to shoot up the charts. Britney. Is. Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment