Tuesday, March 25, 2014

'2 On' Music Video by Tinashe featuring ScHoolboyQ

Up-and-coming R&B/pop singer Tinashe made her triumphant debut back in January with her DJ Mustard-produced track '2 On'. The song is fresh and hasn't left my head since I first heard it. Thankfully Tinashe unveiled the music video for the song yesterday.
I wasn't expecting too much, but damn she blew me away. First off, Tinashe is gorgeous like a mini-Rihanna. In the video, she's hanging out with her friends and as the video progresses they get closer and closer to the party. Throughout their journey they bust out some awesome Beyoncé-level choreography. I'm not kidding, the scene against the wall was total 'Yoncé' and there were also some beautifully-colored 'Partition' silhouette scenes thrown in. If she keeps this up, Tinashe has a bright future ahead of her. Her debut album is due out later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment