Friday, April 11, 2014

'Fall Into Love' Music Video by Wrathschild

Wrathschild, the brand new duo consisting of pop diva Simon Curtis and Wolfy, released their debut single a couple weeks ago and it is easily my favorite song at the moment. Nothing else compares, and it's going to make this summer awesome as I blast it in the car with the windows rolled down. Song of the Summer, anyone?

Today, we finally get the video for 'Fall Into Love' and if it's even possible (which I don't think it is) it made me love the song and the duo even more. Simon has always had a soft spot in my heart, but he's even more adorable and sexy in this video than I could have imagined. And that onesie? Iconic. Next year's Halloween costume, maybe?

The video is just as fun as you would expect it to be. The duo are driving around the streets in a Jeep as they make a few pitstops. The first is to an arcade after which they then proceed to run through the streets and Simon shows us his bad boy side as he tags a wall. After some impressive platform shoe running, they arrive at the beach and perform some sort of spell with a rose. Why couldn't Simon have been on last season of Coven? He'd be the next supreme for sure.

Now that I'm looking back at this, it became a total Simon Curtis fan girl moment but do I care? No. I'm just so enamored by Wrathschild and their music that I can't stop singing their praises. They better blow up into the next big thing otherwise the world needs to get a new pair of ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment