Saturday, November 8, 2014

'Jealous (Remix)' by Nick Jonas featuring Tinashe

I feel like all I ever do now is write about Nick Jonas, but I mean unfff... His album will be released in just two days but that's not stopping the music train from giving us more and more delectable offerings.

'Jealous' was already a great song, and probably my favorite so far, but then the Aquarius Queen Tinashe hopped on the remix and the song got so hot it'll scorch you. The pair get truly 2 On during this orgasmic meshing of smooth vocals.

"The struggle's always real / Girls be stepping in my space, all up in your face / How'm I supposed to feel?" Tinashe seductively sings. It's just perfection. Can this pair get 2 On and make a baby, please?

Nick Jonas's self-titled debut album will be released on November 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment