Tuesday, April 28, 2015

'Rubber Doll' Music Video by Miss Fame

I have to admit, I counted her out before the competition even began. I knew Miss Fame was a fierce make-up artist, but I didn't think she would have the skills it takes to win RuPaul's Drag Race. She may have been eliminated this week, but Miss Fame's quirky personality easily made her one of my favorites from Season 7.

Capitalizing on her worldwide fame, this NYC drag queen is joining the long list of past queens who are beginning their music career. However, I think Fame is going to be up there with Sharon Needles and Adore Delano. Not only did I not know she can sing, but this girl is going to be releasing an album very soon.

After her elimination, Miss Fame dropped the music video for her debut single. I was expecting it to be visually stunning, but I wasn't ready for the melodic beauty. 'Rubber Doll' is a sexy dance pop track that sees the glamazon singing about being a PVC princess and having it all. It's no wonder it's storming the iTunes charts at the moment.

And the video of course is amazing. Fame serves a variety of lewks, showing off her powerful artistry and aesthetic. She may not be your typical lip syncing in a club queen, but she's got charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to boot. This woman is destined for the cosmos, and you better get ready because the Fameily is hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment