Tuesday, June 23, 2015

'This Is My Hair' Music Video by Alaska Thunderfuck

Alaska Thunderfuck has at long last dropped her debut album ANUS today on iTunes and it's a work of genius. My review of the album will be out tomorrow, but until then Alaska has generously provided us with yet another video to accompany the music.

The latest video is for the song 'This Is My Hair' in which Alaska proclaims that "I don't wear wigs / This is my hair." Well of course she doesn't! How cold any wig possibly be as flawless as Alaska's hair?

The video, directed by Jayson Whitmore, sees Alaska in a variety of looks, slaying each as usual. The short 'do is very reminiscent of Taylor Swift, and Alaska poses and dances amongst her leather daddies like nobody's business. Unibrow Femme Fatale Alaska also makes a grand return in front of a horse, and most importantly Alaska gets a major makeover by the one and only Kyle Krieger.

I think this is her best video since 'Your Makeup Is Terrible' as everything about it is perfect. It's sexy, it's raunchy, it's dark, and it's hilarious. It's everything you could want from Alaska packaged into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment