Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't Be Alarmed: Ads Are Invading!

You may have noticed that ads have started appearing on the right-hand side of this blog.  Please do not be alarmed because I have a perfectly valid reason for doing so.  By adding ads to the blog I will begin earning some chump change basically for doing nothing.  This is something that will be very beneficial for the blog because I have many things that I would like to do with it to propel the blog further.  The first thing that I want to do is purchase the blog's domain name so that it is officially my entity and no one else's.  Basically to do this I have to pay an annual fee.  The second thing that I would like to do is have some extra cash on hand so that I can do some giveaways here and there.  The blog's getting close to hitting 10,000 views as well as my 100th post so I would love to give something away to you all as a thank you.  As you well know, I will become a college student in a few weeks and will be strapped for cash so the ads will help solve that.  Thirdly, as a huge music and book lover I am always in need of money to purchase those things.  I know everyone dreads when their balance on iTunes hits $0, so this will also help pay for that so that I can continue bringing you the latest in music.  I hope you all understand, and I do not anticipate the ads getting in the way of your reading pleasure.  If it does though please do not hesitate to contact me.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment