Sunday, January 15, 2012

'One Thing' Music Video by One Direction

X Factor UK finalists, One Direction, are gearing up for their North American tour, but before they embark upon a new adventure they're releasing their third single 'One Thing'.  This track is one of the highlights of the album, so it was only a matter of time before it was released.  While the video's nothing spectacular, it is an homage to some of the great music videos by some of the great bands in generations past.  You also get to see some great shots of London, which is even cooler for me since I've visited that city numerous times and I can pick out all the locations I've visited.  One Direction are on the path to success and not much is going to stop that.  Hopefully they'll be able to take America by storm because I think we need the return of boy bands in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment