Sunday, April 15, 2012

'Never Close Our Eyes' by Adam Lambert

The second single from Adam Lambert's upcoming sophomore album, Trespassing, was just released the other day, and I think it's going to be a smash.  The song is co-written by Bruno Mars and produced by legendary producer Max Martin culminating in a beautiful mid-tempo that I have on repeat.  Everything Adam sings turns to gold, and this one is no different.  Adam's beautiful vocals overlay the dubstep-influenced electro beat to create a song worthy of many accolades.  I personally love this one much more than 'Better Than I Know Myself' and with these two songs  released I could not be anticipating the release of the album in May anymore.  I have a feeling the album is going to slay.  Can't wait for a music video!

No comments:

Post a Comment