Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kelly Covers Britney

Every night on Kelly Clarkson's 2012 Summer Tour with The Fray, Kelly takes a fan request just like she did for her Stronger Tour. She has covered everything from Katy Perry to fun. to Heart, and she constantly slays the songs like no other. Just last night she performed what I think is her best cover to date. She performed Britney Spears's 'Everytime', one of the most beautiful and haunting ballads I've ever heard. That song is one of my all-time favorites, and I never thought it could be taken to new heights. However, as soon as Kelly began singing I was blown away. Just the way she switches up the melody has a powerful impact, and it's one of the few times that music has moved me and made me really feel the emotion. This has to be my favorite Kelly performance ever. She continues to amaze me everyday she opens her mouth to sing.


More Britney love:


And a great Katy Perry cover: 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!
    Kelly Clarkson is the best. Her cover of Til The World Ends is on repeat.

    ReplyDelete