Friday, January 18, 2013

'Kisses Down Low' by Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland has just released the new single off her upcoming album Year of the Woman. Over the summer she released the lead single 'Ice' featuring Lil Wayne, but after it failed to take off she took some time to reevaluate the project. Kelly is now ready to get back into the game and presented us with 'Kisses Down Low' this afternoon. As you can guess by the title, the song is about how Kelly loves her man to kiss her in a "special spot," and he really knows how to please her. The song is once again her signature R&B sound, and while it's a good song it's nothing spectacular. She makes great suave R&B songs, but it's her dance music where she really shines. If the new album is a nice mixture like Here I Am was then I'll be happy, but if the whole effort is like this then I'll be underwhelmed. However, she'll be getting some nice exposure when she joins Beyoncé on stage at the Super Bowl when she reunites with Destiny's Child to perform some of their biggest hits along with their new single 'Nuclear'. I'm a bit disappointed, but I have faith in my girl Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment