Thursday, February 14, 2013

'Scream and Shout (Remix)' Music Video by will.i.am featuring Britney Spears, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Hit-Boy and Waka Flocka Flame

A few weeks back, will.i.am decided to release a remix for his song 'Scream and Shout' which has had huge international success, and is currently at #3 on the Billboard chart. He took what was a club song and turned it into an urban rap song with Britney Spears assisting on the chorus. I've already detailed my hate for this remix so I won't go on another rant about it. However, I am in love with this video and I believe it's even better than the original. For one, there's less product placement of Will's products, and (most importantly) Britney looks incredible. She looks sexy as hell, and is one hot suga mama. Everything from her clothes to her hair to her body to her attitude are all on point. I haven't seen her this relaxed in years which is quite remarkable. I think it's clear that Brit is much more comfortable with the urban scene than with the pop fluff dance music that she makes. I sincerely hope that for Album 8 Britney will be going the more urban route, because she sounds great with that type of music and she seemed genuinely passionate in this video. Although this became a five minute song with monotonous raps from worthless collaborators, the Queen B stole the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment