Friday, February 15, 2013

'Suit and Tie' Music Video by Justin Timberlake featuring Jay-Z

Justin Timberlake has at long last returned to his music career which is something I have been waiting forever for. A few weeks ago JT released his first single 'Suit and Tie' and at the time I really didn't like it. It didn't sound fresh or new, and my opinion still hasn't changed too much. I definitely like it a lot more now, but I know he can do better. JT then returned to spotlight where he performed the song on the Grammys along with Jay-Z which made me like the song even more. And to top it all off he performed a brand new track that was basically what everyone wanted. I can't wait to hear 'Pusher Love Girl' because it does sound different, and it's gotten everyone excited. Back to 'Suit and Tie', the video is rather dull. It's shot all in black and white, and it shows Justin hanging out with Mr. Carter, recording the song in the studio as well as performing it. There's really no other plot and is basically a snooze fest. My favorite part of the video is in the beginning where Justin is eating cereal and Jay-Z is drinking his alcohol. It's just so random and hilarious. However, it's great to see JT back in his element, and after the Grammys. I am super excited to finally hear his new album (which I already pre-ordered on iTunes, of course!).



No comments:

Post a Comment